IAU Symposium 275: "Jets at all Scales"
Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 13-17, 2010
We would like to provide you with some new information and also a few
reminders for the forthcoming meeting:
- Registration fee: payment on arrival must be in US dollars (USD 300) or
in Euros (EUR 250). Credit cards will not be accepted at the
registration desk. Notice that only Argentinian currency, pesos, is
available from ATMs, and that you will not be able to withdraw dollars
or euros from most ATMs.
- Financial support: IAU grants will be paid on Monday, Sept 13 in the
- Posters: please remember that the size is A0 or smaller. Posters will
remain on display throughout the conference.
- During the opening ceremony, Dr. Félix Mirabel will be awarded
for his contributions to the field.
- Welcome cocktail: the welcome cocktail will be in 'Los jardines' room
in the first floor of the Panamericano Hotel (see location on the map
in the Symposium webpage).
Drinks and food will be served. Vouchers for the cocktail will be
provided during the registration.
- Conference dinner: vouchers for the conference dinner can be bought at
the registration desk until Tuesday, Sept 14.
- Proceedings: Remember to bring along with you a hard copy of your
contribution to the conference in order to facilitate the editorial
Looking forward to see you in Buenos Aires,
The Local Organizing Committee.